Dealing with Addiction
Addiction is an issue affects people from all walks of life. Not only is the addict affected, those people close to the addict will feel the destruction of addictive behavior.
The following tips have been compiled to give you information about different addictions and how you can begin your recovery.
Some of the tips in this book include:
- The importance of understanding what addiction is all about.
- Understanding the stages of addiction and the stages of recovery.
- Information about the detox process.
- Information about treatment programs.
- How you can get the most out of treatment programs.
- The importance of personal goals.
- The importance of finding balance in your life.
- Dealing with denial.
- Getting fit both physically and mentally.
- The importance of finding your own personal power.
Full MRR Included